teacher residency programs
The Charles Sposato Graduate School of Education, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting diverse, talented, and capable applicants who have a clear commitment to working with a low-income population, are able to relate to young people, are receptive to feedback and demonstrate persistence toward goals.
In order to be eligible to attend Sposato, you must secure a position in one of our partner schools. To be considered for Sposato, apply directly to one of the programs in our partner schools. As part of your application process, you will meet with both the selection team from the school to which you are applying and the selection team from Sposato.
For the 2017-2018 school year, admission to the following residency programs will qualify you for enrollment in Sposato:
- Match Teacher Residency at Match Charter Public School (grades preK-12)
- Match Associate Teacher at Match Charter Public School (grades K-12)
- UP Teaching Fellow at UP Education Network (grades preK-8)
- Excel Teaching Fellow at Excel Academy Charter Schools (grades 5-12)
- Community Day Teaching Fellow at The Community Group (grades pre-K-8)